The most important part of re-socialization is to enable addicts through educational programs, in order to become competitive in the labor market and to prevent social exclusion. With this project we want to include socially treated addicts and help them to realize their desires to acquire additional education, and easier find new employment. DEŠA has been implementing the project “Re-socialization of drug addicts through additional training” in cooperation with the Department of Public Health, Dubrovnik – Neretva County, Department of Prevention and outpatient addiction treatment.
The main goal of this project is to re-socialize the addicts through additional education
- to sensitize the community about the activities of the project
- to improve the psycho – physical health of addicts
- to empower will of addicts to engage more in social life and activities in the community
- to increase the confidence of treated addicts
- to establish better communication and interaction with people through the workshops
- to increase the level of knowledge of addicts for easier integration into the labor market.
Duration: 7 months
Project financed by the Ministry of Family, Veterans and Intergenerational Solidarity
Amount of funding: 50.000,00 kunas