community – the foundation of the future of the Croatia in the EU
By the implementation of the project “New knowledge and skills of citizens in the community – the foundation of the future of Croatia in the EU,” we want to encourage the community of Dubrovnik-Neretva County in understanding the role of the EU, to get them acquainted with the benefits of EU membership and the benefits provided by the EU. It also our intention to provide additional education in writing proposals for young people from the area of Dubrovnik – Neretva County.
- community informed regarding project activities,
- increased level of knowledge about EU membership,
- young people educated about the possibilities of withdrawal of financial means from EU funds,
- young people educated about writing proposals,
- population educated on the valorisation of local resources aiming to improve the tourism
Project is financed by the Ministry of Education and Sports of the Republic of Croatia.