- DEŠA participated in the humanitarian aid convoy to Sarajevo.
- At the end of the second year of DEŠA’s activities, more selling exhibitions of DEŠA’s handicrafts were organized in the following countries:
- Wiesbaden, sponsor: Croatian World Congress of Germany and Carsch Haus Wiesbaden.
- Frankfurt, sponsor: Evangelische Frauenarbeit and Mrs. Ksanta Nakarada.
- Berlin, sponsor: Aktion Handarbeit
- Bruxelles, sponsor: Head Office of the Council of Europe and Mme Brigite Radman.
- Paris, sponsor: Solidarité Femmes
- Letter of support to DEŠA and the beneficiaries of its programmes received from the Croatian President Dr. Tuđman.
- DEŠA participated in the Fourth World Conference on Women’s Rights in Beijing, China, with the sponsorship of the European Commission for Human Rights.
- DEŠA received diploma of recognition from the Dubrovnik branch of the Society of cerebral palsy for its financial support.
- DEŠA received donation of wool from the Association Zonta International, New Zealand.
- DEŠA received a diploma of recognition from the local Clinic in the Bosnian Town of Žepče for the donation of gynecological equipment which was bought with the proceeds of the sale of embroidered greetings cards, in a program named “From Woman to Woman”.
- DEŠA received recognition for its work with refugees from the Government office for displaced persons and refugees in Dubrovnik.
- The second money donation from the Association Evangelische Frauenarbeit of Frankfurt.